Skip to content
Strawberry Pista Cake
- Mix all ingredients together for 5 – 6 min.
- Place it in 3x (60x40x5cm) tray.
- Baking temperature 220°C
- Baking time 5 – 6 min
- Mix Pistachio filling with custard cream.
- Whip the cream and add it to the mixture.
Assembly and Finishing:
- After cooling, spread the pistachio cream, let it set.
- Spread Benoit Strawberry Fruit Filling
- Cut 60 x 10 cm slice and start rolling one after the other.
- Cover the side only with vanilla butter cream, and glaze the top with Benoit Neutral Mirror
- Decorate with Brocken Pistachio on the side.